A reliable air conditioning system is a necessity, not a luxury — especially in the brutal heat of a Texas summer. That’s why the experts at Public Service Plumbers work hard to provide the best cooling services in the Dallas, TX, area, from AC repair to full HVAC system replacement.
If you want to replace your old, unpredictable air conditioner before it leaves you without AC on a hot day, look no further than Public Service Plumbers and our HVAC technicians. We’ll help you choose a new unit and quickly install it to ensure your home stays cool and comfortable year-round.
If you’re ready for reliably cool air, call Public Service Plumbers today to get started on your AC installation.
Signs You Need AC Replacement
All AC replacements start with an old AC that can’t keep up with your needs anymore. Short of a total breakdown, though, it can be pretty difficult to spot the signs that your air conditioner is at the end of its life. How do you know when it’s time to replace it?
Keep an eye out for these signs that you need to start looking for air conditioning installation services:
- Age: Most AC units last between 10 and 15 years when well maintained. Once your AC reaches 10 years old, it’s time to start monitoring it more closely for other signs that it’s time for a replacement.
- R-22 use: R-22 Freon is the refrigerant used in many older air conditioners. As of 2020, its use is now completely phased out in exchange for 410-A Freon. An AC that uses R-22 is over 10 years old and can’t be repaired if there’s a refrigerant problem.
- High bills: If your energy bills are steadily getting higher than they should be, your AC is likely to blame. As air conditioners age, they lose efficiency and drive up your energy bills.
- Frequent repairs: If it seems like you’re constantly paying for AC repairs, it may be more cost-effective to get a new AC unit than continue pouring money into your old one.
- Poor performance: Does it feel like your home is never cool enough? Your old, less-efficient AC may not be able to keep up anymore.
- Odors and noises: You know the norm for your AC. If it starts making strange noises or has a foul odor coming from it, there’s a major problem that will require at least repairs, if not replacement.
The AC Installation Service Dallas Counts On
If you notice the above signs that it’s time for a new air conditioner, call Public Service Plumbers for fast, high-quality AC installation. Our HVAC technicians have all the skills and experience to properly install any AC system, whether you need a new unit or all new ductwork as well.
There’s no installation job too big or complicated for our technicians! When it comes to replacing their air conditioners, Dallas residents trust our team to get it done right.
When you call us for AC installation, we’ll immediately get to work by first inspecting your current air conditioner — if it can be repaired, we won’t lie to you and say it needs replacing to get a quick buck.
Once we’ve confirmed the condition of your AC unit, we’ll work with you to pick a new one, guiding you through the complicated process of choosing the best size, make, and model for your home and budget. On installation day, our licensed technicians will arrive on time and work diligently to remove the old AC unit and replace it as quickly as possible.
From beginning to end, they’ll treat your home with the same respect as if it were their own, minimizing disruption to your daily life. When we’re done, you’ll have a new AC system to keep you and your family comfortable with no issues.
Comprehensive Cooling Services
To keep your new AC running like new, you’ll need more than installation services. That’s why Public Service Plumbers offers all the maintenance services your air conditioning system could need throughout its life. With our comprehensive AC tune-ups, you can give your air conditioner the regular maintenance it needs to prevent future problems and even extend the system’s life.
In the event of an AC issue, our fast, high-quality repair services will get your system back up and running properly in no time. Whether we installed your AC or not, think of Public Service Plumbers when you need any kind of HVAC service.
Dallas’ Trusted HVAC Experts
Our heating and cooling technicians are the best of the best. Every technician is licensed, trained, and experienced, with all the knowledge and skills to service your air conditioning system. We don’t send a technician to your home without being confident that they can provide the best quality of work possible.
Every member of our team is committed to keeping your home cool and comfortable, which means you’ll receive excellent customer service throughout your entire experience with Public Service Plumbers.
Why Choose Public Service Plumbers for AC Replacement & Installation?
We know — Public Service Plumbers doesn’t sound like an HVAC company, but that doesn’t mean we don’t provide some of the best heating and cooling services around. Public Service Plumbers is run by third-generation plumbing professionals, which means we know customer service better than anyone.
That’s why we’ve decided to put all that experience into providing HVAC services as well as plumbing. We promise heating and cooling services that are done right the first time — if not, they’re free!
We’ve gathered a team of expert HVAC professionals to join the Public Service Plumbers family, and they’re ready to provide the exceptional service Public Service Plumbers is known for.
Contact us today for more information or to start your air conditioner installation today.