Book Your Plumbing Appointment On Monday For a Waived Dispatch Fee
If your plumbing need is not a plumbing emergency, book on Monday and we will waive the dispatch fee! Call our team today to book your appointment at 214-753-4633.
Water Heater Repair in Dallas
Water heaters are essential to any home, providing hot water for everything from cooking and cleaning to bathing and laundry. But when they break down, it can be a major inconvenience. Public Service Plumbers is ready to help.
We’ve provided unparalleled plumbing services, including water heater repair, for over 60 years! When you call us, you can be confident your water heater will get superior care from highly trained plumbers.
Contact Public Service Plumbers to schedule water heater repair and learn why we’re the best in Dallas.
Water Heaters: What They Are & How They Work
Your water heater provides hot water for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and more. There are a few things every Dallas homeowner should know about water heaters to keep theirs in good working condition.
- Understand how water heaters work. Water is heated by either an electric element or a gas burner. The hot water is then reserved in a tank until it’s needed. When you turn on the hot water tap, the cold water enters the tank and pushes the hot water out through the supply line.
- Properly maintain your water heater. Flushing your water heater tank and inspecting the anode rod for damage are vital steps in keeping your water heater in top condition.
- Look out for issues. If you notice any problems with your water heater, such as leaks or strange noises, call Public Service Plumbers immediately for service.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your water heater in good working condition and avoid costly repairs down the road.
Public Service Plumbers installs and services:
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Hot water circulation systems
- Commercial water heaters
- And more
If you have any questions about your water heater or need help troubleshooting a problem, contact Public Service Plumbers.
Common Water Heater Repair Issues
Numerous things can go wrong with a water heater, but some of the most common issues we see include:
- Leaking: This is one of the most common problems we see. If you notice water pooling around your unit, call us immediately, as this could signify a serious problem.
- Not enough hot water: If your water heater is no longer providing enough hot water for your needs, it may not be big enough for your home. We can help you determine if this is the case and recommend a new unit that will better meet your needs.
- Strange noises: If strange noises are coming from your water heater, call us right away, as this could be a sign of a serious problem.
Contact Public Service Plumbers when you’re suspicious that something is wrong with your water heater.
Water Heater Preventative Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is the best way to avoid common problems with your water heater. Public Service Plumbers in Dallas can help you keep your water heater in top condition with regular checkups and maintenance.
We can also help you troubleshoot any problems and recommend the best course of action to get your hot water back up and running as quickly as possible.
Our technicians stay current on all codes and standards and are always up to date on the latest products so you can enjoy the benefits of a 60-year-old company that offers modern solutions.
Contact Public Service Plumbers to schedule water heater maintenance and learn more about our maintenance packages.
Why Choose Us?
For over 60 years, Public Service Plumbers has proudly offered award-winning service throughout Dallas. We stand apart from the competition by providing:
- Hassle-free service
- Highly trained plumbers
- Emergency services
- Shield of Protection plan
- And more
Contact us to schedule water heater services today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heater Repairs
What are some common water heater problems?
Water heaters can develop a variety of problems over time. The most common issues include sediment buildup, leaks, and faulty heating elements.
Sediment buildup can cause your water heater to work less efficiently, eventually leading to failure. Leaks can cause extensive home damage if left unchecked. Faulty heating elements can keep your water heater from heating water properly, so it takes longer to heat up or doesn’t heat up at all.
How often should I have my water heater serviced?
We recommend scheduling water heater maintenance every three to five years. Following this maintenance schedule ensures that your water heater remains in good working condition and doesn’t develop any serious problems.
What are some signs that my water heater needs to be repaired?
If it’s taking longer than usual to heat up, if there are visible leaks, or if the unit is making strange noises, then it’s likely time for a repair. If you’re unsure, it’s always best to consult with a professional.
Contact us if you have questions about water heater repair.