60+ Years of Reliable Heating Installation & Replacement
Even though Texas doesn’t get harsh winters, it still gets cold here — if we’re lucky, we’ll even get snow! That means having a reliable furnace is a must for every Dallas homeowner.
Whether your furnace isn’t working properly or you’re taking preventative measures, Public Service Plumbers can help. We provide simple, fast furnace installations to keep your home and family warm and cozy all winter.
Contact Public Service Plumbers today to begin the furnace replacement process.
Dallas Furnace Replacement
When you choose Public Service Plumbers for furnace installation, you can rest assured that your heating system is in the best hands. Our excellent HVAC technicians have the experience and skills required to take on any HVAC service, no matter how complicated.
On installation day, our team will arrive on time and quickly replace your old heating system with a new one, minimizing any disruption to your home. When we’re done, you’ll be left with an efficient new furnace that will keep you warm without issue.
Signs You Need a New Furnace
How are you supposed to know your furnace needs to be replaced? Short of a complete breakdown, it can be difficult to tell. Here are some signs to look out for:
- Furnace is over 15–20 years old
- Abnormally high energy bills
- Poor air quality during operation
- Inadequate or uneven heating
- Winter humidity issues
- Frequent, costly repairs
- Visible system damage
If you notice one or more of these problems, call Public Service Plumbers to inspect the condition of your furnace.
Our Installation Process
When replacing or installing a furnace, you’ll want help from a reputable HVAC company. A poorly installed or improperly sized furnace will operate inefficiently, keep you less comfortable, and break down earlier and more often.
To ensure you get what you deserve from your new furnace, choose Public Service Plumbers for heating system installation. We adhere to a thorough process to guarantee proper installation and reliable comfort.
Our installation process includes:
- Assessing your heating needs. We’ll perform complete load calculations based on the size of your home, specific heating needs, budget, and other factors.
- Inspecting ducts, wiring, ventilation, and other lines. It’s important to ensure your ducts, electrical systems, gas lines, and other household systems are in good condition, well-designed, and suitable for the new unit we’re installing. Weaknesses in these systems could damage your heating equipment, disrupt the installation, or cause a safety hazard.
- Choosing the right unit. Based on your needs, budget, and other factors, we’ll help you find the ideal high-quality, high-efficiency furnace for your home and preferences. Ensuring your furnace is compatible with your AC is also important if you’re not upgrading both at once.
- Going over the details on installation day. Our technicians will explain the installation process, from removing existing equipment to proper system operation.
- Installation. Every installation job is different, but you can count on our team to install your system with expert precision.
- Safety and performance checks. Once your unit is in place, we’ll confirm that it’s working as it should and address anything that needs to be adjusted.
With Public Service Plumbers, you can be sure your HVAC installation will be hassle-free. We want you to be comfortable at an affordable price through the hottest and coldest days of the year — and that starts with a great installation of a great unit.
Call (469) 998-3813 or contact us online today to learn more about our installation process.
Comprehensive Heating Services
You’ll need more than the installation to keep your furnace running like new. With fast, high-quality heater repairs and maintenance from Public Service Plumbers, you can make sure your furnace runs smoothly for years to come. Properly maintaining your heater throughout its service life can even make it last longer!
Whether we installed your furnace or not, call Public Service Plumbers when you need furnace repairs or other maintenance. To keep your new AC running like new, you’ll need more than installation services as well.
Why Choose Public Service Plumbers for HVAC?
For over 60 years, Public Service Plumbers has provided award-winning heating, cooling, and plumbing services throughout Dallas. We’re run by third-generation plumbers who aim to deliver exceptional technical and customer service.
Dallas residents choose us for our:
- Highly trained, courteous team
- Hassle-free service
- Flexible financing options
- 60+ years of industry knowledge
- And more
Contact Public Service Plumbers today for more information or to schedule your furnace installation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Heating Installation & Replacement
Can I install a furnace myself?
Due to the complex nature of furnaces, replacement or installation should be left to a professional. Aside from the risk of voiding your new unit’s warranties, it must be compliant with city, county, and state code requirements. Hiring a professional will save you time and give you peace of mind.
How much does it cost to replace a heating system?
In addition to the price of the system, installation costs are dependent on several factors, such as:
- Number of vents and configurations
- Square footage of your home
- Type of unit
- Zones and configurations
- And more!
Our team will provide you with fair, upfront pricing before we install your new system. We also offer financing options so you never have to wait for the comfort you need!
How do I know when my furnace needs replacement?
Consider replacing your furnace if:
- The system is over 10 years old
- It needs frequent repairs
- The system struggles to efficiently heat your home
- Your monthly energy costs are rising