Tankless Water Heater Repair in Dallas, TX
Tankless water heaters are excellent sources of on-demand hot water. However, even the most efficient, powerful tankless water heater system will require the occasional repair. When your tankless water heater fails or malfunctions, trust Public Service Plumbers to deliver the fast, reliable repairs you need.
For over 60 years, our team has provided the superior water heater solutions Dallas families need to maintain on-demand hot water access in their homes.
If you need tankless water heater repair in Dallas, contact us to request service today.
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair
It’s important to be able to recognize the signs of needed repair early so you can have the best chance at total system restoration. Contact a plumber the moment you recognize any of these signs of needed repair:
- No hot water
- Tankless water heater shuts itself off
- Strange-tasting or odd-colored water
- Leaky unit
- Strange noises during operation
Common Reasons for Needing Tankless Water Heater Repair
There are several reasons why your tankless water heater unit could be failing, including:
- Broken elements: If you have an electric tankless water heater, the heating elements could be broken or malfunctioning, keeping your unit from heating water properly.
- Sediment buildup: Excess sediment and minerals in your system can cause your tankless water heater to operate less efficiently than it should.
- Gas burner: If you have a gas-powered tankless water heater, the unit could have worn-out thermocouples or dirty burners.
No matter why your tankless water heater failed, Public Service Plumbers has the skills and expertise to restore your system to working condition.
Contact us to schedule tankless water heater repair in Dallas.
Our Tankless Water Heater Repair in Dallas
When your tankless water heater fails or malfunctions, you need a team that can provide quick, efficient repairs when you need them. Public Service Plumbers is proud to offer Dallas families the tankless water heater repairs they can trust to restore their systems promptly.
Once you call our team to schedule a repair, we’ll send a service technician to your home to inspect, diagnose, and repair the damaged system. If, after your repair is complete, the system is still not working, our plumbers will help determine whether a replacement is necessary.
Let us help restore on-demand hot water access to your home by contacting us to request tankless water heater repair today.
Why Choose Public Service Plumbers?
For over 60 years, Public Service Plumbers has proudly served as Dallas’ number-one resource for tankless water heater services. Customers know that when they choose our team, they’ll always enjoy:
- BBB-accredited business: We’ve been accredited by the Better Business Bureau for over 60 years.
- Award-winning Service: Our team has been honored enough to be considered one of the top plumbing companies in Dallas.
- Professional staff: Our plumbing technicians are dedicated to complete honesty and integrity, guaranteeing a five-star service experience every time.
- Hassle-free service: With our award-winning service team, you’ll have peace of mind knowing every plumbing service we perform is smooth and flawless.
Request tankless water heater repair in Dallas, TX, by contacting Public Service Plumbers today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do tankless water heaters need maintenance?
Our team recommends scheduling tankless water heater maintenance at least once a year to prevent premature repair and replacement. If it’s been longer than one year since your last maintenance appointment, contact our team to schedule service today.
Should I repair or replace my tankless water heater?
In some cases, system restoration through repair may not be possible. Consider tankless water heater replacement if:
- Your unit is over 10 years old.
- You’ve made increased repair requests in recent years.
- You’ve seen a sudden spike in water expenses despite consistent use.
- The cost to repair your system is 50% or more than the replacement price.
How long do tankless water heaters last?
Most modern tankless water heater systems are designed to last between eight and 12 years with proper maintenance. We offer a two-year parts and labor warranty on all our tankless water heater services for your added peace of mind.